The history of Hatec begun when the company Hatec Haag Technischer Handel GmbH was founded in 2003 by Thomas Abbas and Volker Haag in Mülheim an der Ruhr, Germany.
• 2003 At this time the business started with consulting and trading of technical parts and equipment for various industries such as shipping, power plant and the oil and gas industry.
• 2004 Production of different customized mechanical engineering products was initiated.
• 2005 The company obtains an ISO 9001:2008 certification.
• 2010 During this time period Hatec experienced a rapid growth of the company and therefore started to construct a new production facility as well as an office building.
• 2012 The construction was completed and the organisation moved into the new modern production and office facilities.
• 2013 In February Hatec became a PROTEGO® Authorized Repair Center.
• The story continues…